|Phone||057 93 60551|
|Address||Unit 6,, 12 Henry St, Tullamore|
We advocate for people with an intellectual disability and their families to live and participate within their community and to be exposed to equal opportunities and rights as citizens.
It is our vision that each person with a disability has access to appropriate services such as health, education, employment and accommodation.
The Offaly Association for People with Intellectual Disability
• work to ensure that each person has access to appropriate and relevant information regarding disability and services.
• promote positive attitudes and public awareness.
• establish links and work with organisations that share our vision and goals.
• advocate for equality and the rights of people with intellectual disabilities.
• provide support to organisations working with people with intellectual disabilities.