HANDS FOR LIFE – FREE CPR TRAINING 2pm
The course concentrates on recognising cardiac arrest, making the 112 call, listening to the call taker and knowing your Eircode. Candidates then get to practice hands only compressions on a manikin and there is also a section on AED awareness, choking, child CPR, recognising stroke and the difference between a cardiac arrest and a heart attack. There is no test at the end and it is an uncertified course however there is a certificate of attendance.
3rd April 2019 at 2:00 pm
The bookings are done through our website so we are asking those who would like to attend to register online to book their place. I have attached some information below on how to register.
How to use the booking system:
Go to www.handsforlife.ie and complete the following steps to register and book in for a course in your area:
- Register by entering in your contact details and agreeing to the terms and conditions
- Once registered, press start to locate a course in your area
- Bookings can be filtered by using the drop down of counties
- There will be three sessions per location so please choose a time that suits you / your group
- A number of seats can be booked by each person for the course e.g. one person can book 20+ seats
- The person who booked the course will receive a confirmation email
If you have any questions or queries, please feel free to contact:
Orla O Connor,Health Promotion Administrator, Irish Heart Foundation
Phone: 01 6685001